The GermBlast disinfection service is at the core of what we do. It’s a proprietary disinfection service that systematically removes and destroys dangerous microorganisms in the environment. The GermBlast service is a multi-step plan of attack that ensures dangerous microorganisms are detected and destroyed, no matter how stubborn or dangerous.
- It starts with Pretreatment: Any biofilm (a protective layer that colonized microorganisms produce) MUST be removed before a disinfection treatment or the disinfection won’t reach and destroy all the bacteria and virus present on a surface beneath that biofilm. Just spraying with a disinfection chemical doesn’t cut it- literally. The biofilm must be mechanically scraped away by hand and we use microfiber cloths and a very specific wiping method to penetrate the surface of the biofilm.
- Treatment: Depending on the environment, a combination of disinfecting sprays, high-temperature steam, dry mist hydrogen peroxide, and advanced ultraviolet light systems is then deployed.
- Protection: Utilizing our patented GermBlast Shield®, surfaces are treated with a protective polymer that inhibits the growth of odor-causing bacteria, mold, and algae for up to 90 days.
The GermBlast Arsenal
Hydrogen Peroxide-Based Disinfectant
- EPA approved and environmentally friendly for a deep, green clean
- Safe for all surfaces
- Byproducts: Oxygen & Water
All of our disinfectants are EPA registered, approved for contact surfaces, and And on the EPA N list for use against Covid-19 making GermBlast the perfect infection control and disinfection service for healthcare facilities, schools, homes, and more.